Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to reserve your booking
- The full balance of payment is due six weeks prior to the commencement date of the booked Retreat date – by Friday 5 June 2015.
- On booking you agree to pay in FULL before this date
If the participant withdraws from the retreat, the following refund policy applies:
- If the balance of the retreat fee is not received by the notified due date a participant’s place may be offered to someone on the waiting list. The participant will forfeit the deposit paid
- If the participant cancels the booking up to 21 days before the commencement of the Retreat 50% of the monies paid will be refundable, except for the deposit, which is non-refundable.
- If the participant withdraws 1-14 days prior to the commencement of the retreat or withdraws after the retreat commences, the full complete retreat fee is non-refundable.
- We provide a safe environment during our retreat
- Our retreat program is thoughtfully planned but no responsibility will be taken for any injuries incurred during the retreat
- Medical history forms are to be completed before each retreat, however we also advise you to consult your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions
- Modifications are given to students with special needs
Getting to the Retreat is your responsibility.. Should your travel plans such as flights be changed or cancelled SoulFoodYoga takes no responsibility for costs incurred by you.
SoulFoodYoga Terms & Conditions
The information provided on this site is for informational and promotional purposes only. Information on this website, its layout and arrangement, including but not limited to, text, images, graphics, sound files, animation, and video files, may not, unless otherwise indicated, be reproduced, transferred, distributed or stored without the prior written permission of Soul Food Yoga. Modifications to the contents of this site are expressly prohibited.
Some parts of this website contain images that are subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
Trademarks: Unless otherwise indicated, displayed marks, corporate logos and emblems are subject to the trademark rights of Soul Food Yoga (or its subsidiaries). Brand names of third parties used on this website are trademarks of their respective holders.
Please understand that Soul Food Yoga, including its subsidiaries must protect its intellectual property, including its trademarks and copyrights. No license to Soul Food Yoga, or that of its subsidiaries, intellectual property has been granted by this website.
No Warranties or Representations: Information on this website is provided “as is”. In no event will Soul Food Yoga, or any of its subsidiary companies, be liable to any party or any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other linked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Soul Food Yoga and it subsidiaries makes no warranties and/or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. The links on this site are provided only as a convenience and does not mean that Soul Food Yoga or its subsidiaries, endorses or accepts any responsibility for the contents or the use of such websites. In addition, it is up to you to take precautions and to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms and other items of a destructive nature.
Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
The information contained on this web site may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation.
Comments, questions or suggestions: Please note that any information, unsolicited suggestions, ideas or other submissions will be deemed not to be confidential and non-proprietary. By sending information or material, you grant Soul Food Yoga and its subsidiaries an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Soul Food Yoga and its subsidiaries are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.